About The Counseling Center
Intensive Outpatient Program in Freehold, NJ
A professional outpatient counseling center conveniently located in Freehold, New Jersey - "Western Monmouth's Family Town". The Counseling Center is convenient to Freehold Township, Freehold, Colts Neck, Englishtown, Manalapan, Morganville, Marlboro, Farmingdale, Howell, and West Freehold.
Services offered at The Counseling Center include:
- Individual, Marital, Couples, Family and Group Counseling
- Addiction/Abuse Education
- Depression/Anxiety Education
- Anger/Stress Management
- Life Transitions Education
- Self Discovery Education
- Co-Dependency Education
- Psychiatric Care
- Introduction to the 12-Step Recovery Program
- Introduction to the Adult Children of Alcoholics Program
- Compulsive Behaviors Education
Dorothy "Dori" Chippendale
As clinical director of The Counseling Center at Freehold Dorothy “Dori” Chippendale directs and oversees the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and the Outpatient Program. This state of the art program helps clients in their home environment continue to receive substance abuse treatment, while having the freedom to carry on with their normal lives.
Dori is a Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor, a Certified Clinical Supervisor, and a Certified Social Worker with a Master's degree and extensive training and experience. She was born and raised in Central New Jersey, and has been in the substance abuse and mental health field for 13 years. Mrs. Chippendale has experience teaching and supervising, as well as direct practice in treating substance abuse, mental health, and domestic violence.
Dori takes pride in working with her staff and clients to ensure that the clients are receiving the best care. Word of mouth is the most trustworthy reference, and comments from our clients so shows that the staff enjoys what they do, and our clients love the care they receive.
Dori Chippendale's credentials include:
- MSW Master’s in Social Worker
- LCADC Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- DRCC Disaster Response Crisis Counselor
- Certified School Social Worker
- SIFI Supervisor In Field Instructor
- CCS Certified Clinical Supervisor
To schedule and appointment or arrange for a clinical assessment for the intensive outpatient program, please call 732-431-5300